How to Install Smart Bro on Windows 7
Are you having problem installing Smart Bro on your Windows 7? Or even if you succeeded installing your Smart Bro on Windows 7 yet you are not able to have a signal. Well, it's just a compatibility issue between Smart Bro and Microsoft's latest operating system, Windows 7.
Here are the steps to help you install Smart Bro on your Windows 7:
1. Uninstall Smart Bro software on your system (if you have a problematic installation).
2. Plug-in your Smart Bro USB dongle on your PC and wait for the Autoplay window to appear. Do not click Autorun, instead click Open Folder to View Files. (Or you can go to Start > Computer > Right Click the Smart Bro Drive > Open in New Window)
3. When the Autoplay Window appears, look for and open the Installer folder.
4. Right Click the Setup.exe and select Troubleshoot and Compatibility.
5. After you click Troubleshoot and Compatibility another window will appear and wait for a few seconds for the system to detect the issue(s). Select Try Recommended Settings and wait for the Resolving Issues to finish, after that it will recommend the right settings for the program.
6 Click Start the Program button to start the installation process. When the installation is complete, Click Next and save the recommended settings of the program.
source: Miniden Forum